I want to learn more about TeachNext for Schools!
History of TeachNext
TeachNext, formerly Mission:TEACH, was launched in 2007 with the collaboration of Finishers Project, Wycliffe Bible Translators, and the Association of Christian Schools International, in order to connect qualified Christian educators with opportunities in international Christian schools worldwide. Each of these three organizations contributed their own unique expertise and experience to accomplish the task. Our hope is that the new TeachNext will continue to help meet the educational needs of full-time Christian families who are serving abroad and effectively prepare students for life!
TeachNext is now a ministry of MissionNext. ExploreNext, also a ministry of MissionNext, connects Christian adults with service opportunities in missions. The MissionNext team brought to TeachNext the expertise and experience needed to design and implement the capability to connect and match educators to the needs of Christian schools overseas.
What are the qualifications for a school?
If your school is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and is located outside of the United States and Canada, or if you are a TeachNext partner Agency setting up a School account for your Non-Traditional positions, you are automatically qualified. Please complete the School Application. If you are not currently a TeachNext partner Agency, you can register as an Agency for free, then set up a School account for your Non-Traditional needs. If your school is not a member of ACSI, the School Qualifications are as follows:
- The school must be located outside the United States and Canada.
- The school must be a Christian school (Christian school is defined as one that teaches from a Christian World View with a Mission and Vision consistent with historical Christian Values) Non-Christian schools cannot partner with TeachNext.
- School administrators and faculty must be committed followers of Christ, teaching and leading from a biblically-integrated perspective.
- Non-Traditional Education “School” Program: Qualified Mission Agencies (See Agency Qualifications) can register as a Non-Traditional “School” by registering as a School on TeachNext and pay the appropriate fee.
- Agencies registered with TeachNext can affiliate with a school to recruit educators for the affiliated (or partner) school for no additional fee. This often helps schools to keep tuition affordable for Agencies.
- The School must agree to the MissionNext Terms and Conditions, which includes our Statement of Faith (the same as that of the National Association of Evangelicals) and our Statement of Spiritual Purpose.
Learn More Today
Start the journey today. Become a partner
Overseas Christian Schools – Sign up with TeachNext – TeachNext connects God’s people with educational opportunities around the world. As a School partner, you can post your job openings and then access our profile database of believers looking for educational positions outside the U.S. and Canada. Find personnel with experience and skills that specifically fit your school’s needs! If you’re an agency that needs to help place teachers with some of our partner schools, sign up here at no cost!
Start with TeachNext
How can we find the educators we need for our School?
TeachNext helps Christian schools outside the U.S. and Canada to find qualified educators from around the world. Sign up your school to see a list of candidates with the needed skills and interests that match your specific job requirements.